Asian Style Burger Soup RecipeBy burrger • Dec 12th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
This is a fusion soup that takes some classic Asian ingredients and adds them to a simple burger soup recipe. Asian Style Burger Soup Recipe serves 4.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cans beef consommé
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 green onions, diced
- 2 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 2 cups water
- Brown the ground beef in a large skillet over a medium/high heat, stir frequently to avoid burning.
- When the beef is browned all over add the sesame seeds, consommé and water. Bring to the boil and reduce the heat to simmer for around 10 minutes.
- Add all of the vegetables and bring to the boil again. Simmer for just 3 more minutes to keep the fresh flavor of the vegetables.
Asian Style Burger Soup: serve fresh from the skillet and with prawn crackers or spring rolls.
- Original Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Extra Rich Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Asian Style Burger Soup Recipe
- Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Minestrone Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Burger Patty Soup Recipe
- Easy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Spicy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Mexican Cheeseburger Soup Recipe