Bacon Cheeseburger Soup RecipeBy burrger • Dec 12th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
This Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe is real hearty soul food with real cheddar cheese and the strong favor of bacon cooked into the whole recipe. Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe serves 4-5.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 slices of strong bacon
- 1 tablespoon beef bullion powder
- 1/2 pound mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1 large green pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 4 cups whole milk
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/8 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- Start by frying the bacon in a medium sized cooking pot until it is cooked through. Remove the bacon from the pot and set aside, keep about 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat in the pot and discard the rest. The hot bacon fat will be used to add flavor to the rest of the Bacon Cheeseburger Soup.
- Stir in the chopped onion, celery and green pepper. Let this sauté gently until the vegetables are soft and cooked through.
- Now add the ground beef to the pot and combine well, turn the heat up to medium and cook until the beef is browned. Stir the beef every couple of minutes to make sure it cooks evenly.
- Now slowly mix in the beef bullion and seasoned salt, don’t let the bullion form clumps. The add the flour slowly while mixing well. Turn down the heat and slowly pour in the milk, still mixing the mixture.
- The last step is to add the shredded cheddar and watch it melt into the soup over a very low heat.
Bacon Cheeseburger Soup: serve hot and top with a generous sprinkle of the cooked bacon.
- Original Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Extra Rich Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Asian Style Burger Soup Recipe
- Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Minestrone Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Burger Patty Soup Recipe
- Easy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Spicy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Mexican Cheeseburger Soup Recipe