Blue Cheese Turkey BurgersBy burrger • Dec 11th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
These turkey burgers are cooked on the grill and kept moist by using lots of blue cheese that also gives an extra flavor boost.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 3 tablespoons of crumbled blue cheese
- 1 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- large pinch of black pepper
- Combine the turkey meat with the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Allow this mixture to rest for 2 hours before cooking.
- Shape the meat into 4 patties with your hands and pre-heat the grill.
- Grill each burger for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the meat is fully cooked. You should lightly coat the patties with cooking spray to prevent them from sticking. Serve with cos lettuce on crusty bread with lots of mayo.