Burger Patty Soup RecipeBy burrger • Dec 12th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
This Burger Patty Soup Recipe has chunky hamburger patties floating in a rich and flavorful broth with lots of soft and tender vegetables. Our Burger Patty Soup Recipe serves 4.
- 2-3 lean burger patties, fresh is best
- 3/4 cup roughly chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups potato cubes
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 to cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (about 1 1/2 cups) regular beef broth
- 1 can (about 10 ounces) condensed beef broth
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a crock pot or large heavy skillet combine both of the beef broths with the canned tomatoes, chopped carrots, onions, celery and potato. Season with a little salt and pepper and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer over a medium high heat for 3 hours, until all of the vegetables are soft and tender.
- Cook the burger patties on the grill, broiler or in a pan with a little oil. Once cooked, chop the burger patties into chunks and add to the broth and vegetable mixture. Now throw in the frozen corn and peas.
- To bring everything together and really tenderize those beef patties – cook on a low heat for another 2 hours or so.
Burger Patty Soup: serve family style with a warm crust bread for soaking up that broth.
- Original Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Extra Rich Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Asian Style Burger Soup Recipe
- Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Minestrone Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Burger Patty Soup Recipe
- Easy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Spicy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Mexican Cheeseburger Soup Recipe