Caraway Seed BurgersBy burrger • Dec 10th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
The Caraway Seed Burgers may be an acquired taste, caraway seeds have a taste similar to dill or anise and will give a distinct taste to the burgers meat!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of Caraway seeds
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped dill
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- Simply combine the beef, caraway seeds, onion, dill, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix well. Make sure the caraway seeds are evenly distributed.
- Shape the meat into 4 patties with your hands and Broil/Grill/Fry each burger for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the meat is fully cooked through.
- Serve on caraway seeded rolls with a slice of cheddar cheese and enjoy.