Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup RecipeBy burrger • Dec 12th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
Caution: after reading user comments about this recipe, we think the ingredients or instructions are incorrect. We are looking into creating a better “cheesy” cheeseburger soup recipe to replace this one.
This Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe uses a special ingredient to make it the most creamy and cheesy soup in the world! Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe serves 8.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 16-ounce jar Double Cheddar pasta sauce
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, defrosted
- 10 ounces packaged mixed vegetables
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 cup seasoning blend
- Black pepper to taste
- Start by browning the ground beef in a large skillet over a medium/high heat, stir frequently to avoid burning. Drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet sauté the seasoning blend, add the broth, mixed vegetables and defrosted hash browns. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for around 10 minutes.
- This is where it gets cheesy! Mix in the cubed Velveeta and cheddar pasta sauce then simmer until cheese is melted and whole soup is hot.
Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup: this goes great with chips or garlic bread.
- Original Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Extra Rich Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Asian Style Burger Soup Recipe
- Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Minestrone Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Burger Patty Soup Recipe
- Easy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Spicy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Mexican Cheeseburger Soup Recipe