Chili Sauce RecipesBy burrger • Dec 13th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes, Burger Toppings
Chili Sauce or Hot Sauce is used all over the world as a condiment to spice up meals. There are hundreds of brands of chili sauce out there but we think there is nothing more satisfying than a homemade chili sauce made to your personal taste.
Try one of our chili sauce recipes with your burgers, they are quick and easy to make and you might just find one that you love.
Our Chili Sauce Recipes:
- Easy Chili Sauce Recipe – A very easy Chili Sauce Recipe that just involves chopping everything up and throwing it into a skillet and can be made in less than 1 hour.
- Fresh Green Chili Sauce Recipe – This is a great Fresh Green Chili sauce recipe that uses roasted green chilies and chopped tomatillos with a hint of cilantro.
- Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe – An excellent homemade sweet chili sauce recipe that is packed full of asian style flavors and it won’t blow your head off with heat.
- Thai Chili Sauce Recipe – A Thai Chili Sauce recipe using authentic Thai ingredients and lots of fresh birds eye chilies.
- Garlic Chili Sauce Recipe – An excellent Garlic Chili Sauce recipe that will satisfy all of you garlic lovers. This is a very HOT garlic sauce so beware!
- Green Tomato Chili Sauce Recipe – Green tomatoes are perfect for chili sauces, this Green Tomato chili sauce recipe is very mild and suitable for everyday use.
- Jalapeno Sauce Recipe – This Jalapeno Sauce recipe uses lots of tomatoes and roast jalapeno peppers – perfect for Mexican food.
- Heinz 57 Sauce Recipe – Heinz 57 sauce goes great with steaks and burgers and making Heinz 57 sauce is easier than you think!
- Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe – This Habanero Hot Sauce recipe uses fresh mango to give a fruit flavor to an otherwise extra hot sauce.