Cola BurgersBy burrger • Dec 13th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
Extra juicy burgers with 1 very special ingredient. Cola is often used in cooking to give a sweet yet smoky flavor. Makes 4 Cola flavored burgers.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 fl oz. coca cola
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup French salad dressing
- 2 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium bowl, mix together the egg yolk, half of the coca-cola, bread crumbs, half of of the French dressing and Parmesan cheese. Crumble in the ground beef, and mix well. Form into 4 balls, and pat into 3/4 inch patties.
- Pour the remaining cola and dressing into a small bowl, and mix well.
- Grill/fry the burgers for about 3 minutes per side. Brush with the dressing and cola, then cook for another 3-4 minutes each side, basting occasionally.
- Serve with burger buns and cheese slices.
Suggested burger topping: sliced pickle and of course, a can of cola. More burger toppings.