Corn Relish RecipeBy burrger • Dec 12th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
This is a very easy Corn Relish recipe that takes no time to make. Just combine the ingredients and chill overnight and your Corn Relish recipe is done. Perfect for burgers.
- 2 cup extra-sweet corn kernels, fresh cooked or frozen and thawed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons of red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Whip the oil and vinegar together in a large bowl. Season with the salt and black pepper.
- Now stir in the corn kernels, cherry tomatoes, onion and fresh basil. Cover the relish and chill overnight.
- Enjoy! Recipe makes 3 cups of corn relish.