Easy Taco Burgers RecipeBy burrger • Dec 10th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
These taco burgers are quick and easy to make and still have that authentic Tex-Mex flavor! An ideal burger for beginners in the kitchen.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 oz. Taco Seasoning, store bought
- 2 teaspoons of hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 jack cheese slices
- This couldn’t be any easier. Combine the beef, taco seasoning, hot sauce and black pepper in a large bowl and mix well.
- Allow the mixture to rest for at least 2 hours to let the taco flavor infuse into the meat. Shape into 4 patties with your hands ready to cook.
- Broil/Grill/Fry each burger for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the meat is fully cooked. Serve on regular buns with salsa and sour cream.