Garlic HamburgersBy Tina • Jan 3rd, 2010 • Category: Burger Recipes
A burger just isn’t a great burger without the zing of…garlic?? Yes, garlic makes a delicious secret ingredient to a flavorful burger.
The garlic can be balanced out with many toppings, including cheese, tomatoes, mayo, onion and some ketchup.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian-style seasoning
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Form burgers into 1/2 inch thick patties.
- Lightly oil grate and place burgers on grill.
- Cook for approximately 5 – 6 minutes on each side.
The best part about this burger recipe is that it will keep the vampires away! Just kidding. You might want to add some breath mints as your dessert.