Honey & Ginger BurgersBy burrger • Dec 9th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
These Honey & Ginger Burgers combine the unique flavor of ginger with sweet honey to make a really special burger. If you like ginger then you should love these burgers.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons of ginger powder
- 1 tablespoons of honey
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tablespoons of soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 glove of garlic, minced
- 4 burger buns
- Combine the beef with the rest of the ingredients and mix well. If you have time, allow the mixture to rest for 1-3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Shape the beef mixture into 4 patties, if the patties are too sticky try coating them in seasoned flour before cooking. Broil, grill or fry each burger for 4 minutes on each side or until the meat is fully cooked.
- Serve on toasted burger buns with lots of salad and your choice of relish.