Minestrone Cheeseburger Soup RecipeBy burrger • Dec 12th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
This Minestrone Cheeseburger Soup Recipe is rich in herbs and vegetables goodness, rice makes this a complete meal. Minestrone Cheeseburger Soup Recipe serves 5.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup rice
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 cup cubed potato
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 large can tomatoes
- 1-1/2 qt. water
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Start by browning the ground beef with the onion in a large skillet over a medium/high heat until slightly browned, stir frequently to avoid burning. Add potato, carrot, celery, cabbage and tomatoes and mix in. Bring to the boil.
- Now add the rice, bay leaf, dried thyme, dried basil, salt, pepper and water. Mix everything in well then bring to the boil again then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for around 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Minestrone Cheeseburger Soup: serve hot and sprinkle with cheddar cheese at the table.
- Original Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Extra Rich Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Asian Style Burger Soup Recipe
- Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Minestrone Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Burger Patty Soup Recipe
- Easy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Spicy Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- Mexican Cheeseburger Soup Recipe