Peanut Satay BurgersBy burrger • Dec 10th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
These Peanut Satay Burgers have crunchy peanut butter blended into the beef patty which gives each bite a unique Satay flavor.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup of crunchy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 2 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 burger buns
- Combine the beef with the rest of the ingredients and make sure the peanut butter is distributed evenly. Shape the beef mixture into 4 patties and Broil/Grill each burger for 5 minutes on each side or until the meat is fully cooked.
- Serve on toasted burger buns with a salad and plum sauce.