Perfect Teriyaki BurgersBy burrger • Dec 13th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
These Teriyaki Burgers have been tried and tested many times so will give a great authentic Teriyaki flavor to the ground beef patty.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- cooking spray
- To make the Teriyaki sauce, mix the garlic, soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, red wine vinegar and olive oil in a bowl.
- In a large bowl mix the Teriyaki sauce with the ground beef. Save around 3-4 tablespoons of the Teriyaki sauce for basting the burgers during cooking.
- Shape the beef mixture into 4 patties and fry or grill the patties for 4 minutes on each side and brush with the left over Teriyaki marinade.
- Serve with toasted burger buns and cheese slices.