Soda BurgerBy Tina • Dec 19th, 2009 • Category: Burger Recipes
Don’t have time for a drink with your burger? Combine them! This burger recipe has soda in it to give it a sweet and juicy flavor that is so unique, you’ll be wanting more!
You can’t take a straw to your burger, but you’ll definitely want to try this recipe again.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup soda-flavored carbonated beverage, divided
- 1/2 cup crushed saltine crackers
- 6 tablespoons French salad dressing, divided
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- Preheat grill on high heat. Lightly oil the grate.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the egg, 1/4 cup of soda, crackers, 2 tablespoons of French dressing, and Parmesan cheese.
- Crumble in the ground beef, and mix well.
- Form into 6 balls, and pat into 3/4 inch patties.
- Pour the remaining soda and dressing into a small bowl, and mix well.
- Grill burgers for about 3 minutes per side. Brush with the dressing and soda, then grill for 8 to 10 more minutes, basting occasionally.
Sweet sauces make for the best marinades and flavorings on burgers, don’t you agree?