Teriyaki Pork BurgersBy burrger • Dec 11th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
These Teriyaki Pork Burgers are full of natural meaty flavor from the pork and also have a sweet tang from the Teriyaki marinade sauce. If you haven’t tried burgers made from pork yet then give these Teriyaki pork burgers a try.
- 1 lb lean ground pork
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons of chopped onions
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice concentrate, defrosted
- To make the Teriyaki sauce, mix the soy sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic, black pepper and orange juice concentrate in a bowl and whisk. Don’t worry if the sugar doesn’t dissolve fully.
- In a large bowl mix the Teriyaki sauce with the ground pork, onions and bread crumbs but save around 3-4 tablespoons of the Teriyaki sauce for basting.
- Shape the pork mixture into 4 patties and fry or grill the patties for around 5-6 minutes on each side and brush with the left over Teriyaki marinade.
- Serve with toasted burger buns and cheese slices.
Teriyaki Burger Tip: make sure the pork is fully cooked through before serving.
The McDonalds Game