Black Peppercorn BurgersBy burrger • Dec 10th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
These Black Peppercorn Burgers are infused with black peppercorns and is one of our favorite burger recipes. Goes great with a shop bought black pepper sauce.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon green/black peppercorns, drained
- 1/3 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 1 beaten egg
- salt to taste
- 4 burger buns
- black pepper sauce for topping
- Crush/grind the peppercorns with a little bit of salt into a powder/paste. Combine this with the beef and the rest of the ingredients and mix well. If you have time, allow the mixture to rest for 1-3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Shape the beef mixture into 4 patties and Broil/Grill/Fry each burger for 4 minutes on each side or until the meat is fully cooked. Coat each patty with fresh ground black pepper before cooking for an extra peppery kick.
- Serve on toasted burger buns with lots of black pepper sauce and your choice of melted cheese.