Hot Blue Cheese Burger RecipeBy burrger • Dec 13th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
Enjoy these burgers with the extra cheesy kick of blue cheese with jalapeños. Makes 4 large or 6 small Blue Cheese Burgers.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 6 jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 lbs crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- salt to taste
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 burger buns
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, jalapeño peppers, blue cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, soy sauce and salt. Mix until completely blended using your hands. Then shape into 4 large or 6 smaller burgers.
- Cook the burgers under the grill or fry in a little oil for about 8 minutes per side, or until well done.
- Finally add the cheese and serve with a spicy topping.
If you’ve tried these burgers then please let us know!
Online Flying Games