Cajun Turkey Burgers RecipeBy burrger • Dec 13th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
These Cajun turkey burgers are full of Louisiana flavors and are still a great low fat meal. Who said healthy means boring!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 scallions, minced
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon BBQ sauce
- large pinch ground black pepper
- Spread the turkey meat out in a large bowl and sprinkle the rest of the ingredients on top. Mix it all up until everything is evenly distributed.
- Shape the meat into 4 patties with your hands and pre-heat the grill. For extra cajun flavor you can coat the patties with come cajun seasoning.
- Grill each burger for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the meat is fully cooked. You should lightly coat the patties with cooking spray to prevent them from sticking. You can also cook these in a skillet.