Cheeseburger Pizza RecipeBy burrger • Dec 11th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
A pizza loaded with traditional cheeseburger ingredients and toppings, read our short piece on the Cheeseburger Pizza.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt, or to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1-2 tomato, chopped
- dill pickle slices
- First of all cook the ground beef and chopped onion in a skillet with a little oil until the beef is brown and cooked through. Drain off any excess fat and set the mixture aside.
- Next, pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spread the pizza sauce and ketchup evenly over the pizza crust but not quite reaching the edge, you can also add salt and pepper to taste. Spread the cooked beef over the pizza crust and then cover with the cheeses. Now place the sliced pickle and chopped tomato over the cheese.
- Cook in the over for 9-11 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the crumbled bacon, slice, and enjoy!