Easy Chili Sauce RecipeBy burrger • Dec 12th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
A very easy Chili Sauce Recipe that just involves chopping everything up and throwing it into a skillet and can be made in less than 1 hour. Easy Chili Sauce Recipe Makes 1 quart.
- 6 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 4 whole jalapeño peppers, chopped
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons red chili flakes
- Simply throw everything into a stockpot or heavy skillet and bring it to the boil whilst stirring. Boil for around 15-20 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool then process it in a blender. Return to the heat and gently simmer for another 30 minutes or until it reaches the desired consistency.
Easy Chili Sauce Tip: if you have the time peel the tomatoes first by soaking them in boiling water for a minute.
Thanks to Janie Verwey from New Zealand for sending in photos of our Easy Chili Sauce Recipe:
Chili Sauce Recipes:
- Chili Sauce Recipes
- Easy Chili Sauce Recipe
- Fresh Green Chili Sauce Recipe
- Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe
- Thai Chili Sauce Recipe
- Garlic Chili Sauce Recipe
- Green Tomato Chili Sauce Recipe
- Jalapeno Sauce Recipe
- Making Heinz 57 Sauce
- Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe