Garlic Mustard Burgers RecipeBy burrger • Dec 10th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
These Garlic and Mustard burgers are very easy to make but are full of mature, European flavor.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- large pinch ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Flatten the ground beef out in a large bowl and sprinkle the rest of the ingredients on top. Mix it all up until everything is evenly distributed. You can also add tarragon to the mixture if you have some.
- Shape the meat into 4 patties with your hands and Grill/Broil/Fry each burger for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the meat is fully cooked.
- Serve on herb rolls with lots of lettuce and a garlic or mustard dressing.