Gourmet Turkey BurgersBy burrger • Dec 13th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
These Gourmet Turkey Burgers are perfect for when you want to cook up something special. Using a combination of light and dark ground turkey With sun-dried tomatoes, balsamic vinegar and green olives, give these Gourmet Turkey Burgers a try!
- 3/4 pound ground white turkey
- 3/4 pound ground dark turkey
- 2 tablespoons minced pitted green olives
- 1/3 cup minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon premium balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- salt, to taste
- Parmesan cheese shavings, as topping
- Combine the ground turkey with the olives, sun-dried tomato, red wine, balsamic vinegar and cracked black pepper in a large bowl. Mix well using your hands.
- Shape the turkey mixture into 4 patties around 1 inch thick and fry/grill them over a medium-high heat for around 4 minutes each side. You can add the parmesan cheese shavings half way through cooking to allow it to melt.
- These burgers will be great with a topping of caramelized onions