Red Wine Burgers RecipeBy burrger • Dec 10th, 2007 • Category: Burger Recipes
If you love to drink red wine then why not try these red wine burgers! The wine keeps the patty nice and moist.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup Red Wine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- Start off by melting the butter in a heavy skillet and adding the chopped onion. Gently sauté until they begin to brown, maybe 7-10 minutes. Then drain off any excess butter and set the cooked onion aside.
- Now combine all of the other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well, then throw in the cooked onion and mix again.
- Shape the meat into 4 patties with your hands and Broil/Grill/Fry each burger for 4-5 minutes on each side or until the meat is fully cooked through.
- Serve on crusty rolls with a slice of mozzarella cheese and enjoy.